Benefits of Saffron
- Enhance your overall health
- Increase youthfulness by increasing your vigor
- Nourishes your skin and a good anti-aging agent
- Helpful in treating dull skin and remove dark circle
How can you use Kesar
- Take 2-3 threads of Goodfeel Ayurveda’s pure Kashmiri Kesar
- Soak the saffron threads in 20 to 30 ml of lukewarm milk or water for at least 20 minutes
- You can consume the mixture directly or mix it in a dish to add some color
- Limit direct consumption to once a day
Saffron is a spice that is derived from a flower called Crocus sativus, commonly grown in hilly areas (Kashmir). The flower contains usually contains 3 vivid crimson stigmas and styles which are also called threads that are collected and dried mainly for the purpose of seasoning or a coloring agent in food.
It is a powerful antioxidant as it contains a wide variety of plant compounds like kaempferol, crocetin, crocin, and safranal. These compounds have antidepressant properties and can also protect your brain cells against any progressive damage. Saffron can improve body inflammation, it can reduce your appetite, and aid weight loss.
Because of its high antioxidant properties, it can help neutralize and eradicate harmful free radicals. As free radical damage has been linked to several chronic diseases such as cancer.
Other potential health benefits include reducing any heart disease risk, helpful in lowering blood sugar levels, improve eyesight in adults, and also helpful in adults with Alzheimer’s disease. It is advised to add Goodfeel Ayurveda’s Kashmir saffron in your diet to see good results.
Ingredients – The threads come from a flower called “Crocus Sativus”
FAQ's About Kesar/Saffron
Yes, Goodfeel Ayurveda Saffron helps in boosting body immunity.
Yes, Goodfeel Ayurveda’s Kashmiri saffron contains Crocin and crocetin both of which have antidepressant properties.
Yes, Goodfeel Ayurveda Kesar helps in increasing libido and it can alsohelp in improving erectile dysfunction
Yes, Goodfeel Ayurveda helps in improving skin glow. It also reduces dark circles, blemishes, and acne making you look young and fresh.